Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Getting a Copy of My Zines

Hello,

You have found this post because you followed a link on the side of my blog. I buried this post way back in 2009, even though I am writing it in 2017, so that it wouldn't come up when you land on IMU here.

It is wild that this has been going since 2009. Almost 10 years! The abbreviation IMU was bus twinkle in my eye back then.

I made this post as way to clearly give ways that can get a copy of my zines I, Musical Genius: On Baseball and I, Musical Genius Vol 2: Tales from Toronto Ska, 2004-2007 if you would like one.

First off, they run $5+$2 shipping. If you are hard up for funds, I am more than happy to cut you a deal on this. Cheap prices are PUNK.

If you live in Toronto, I'd be more than happy to meet you in person and save you that $2! Most people who are interested in reading it are probably from Southern Ontario anyways.

But if you need it shipped, get in touch with me, either through comments on this post or email me at "tbone" underscore "yo" at "hotmail" dot "com" and we can work out the details!

I guess I could have made a webstore for this, but it felt kind of silly to do that for two zines and I thought that working out orders the old fashioned way on an out-dated blogging platform is more in line with the whole IMU aesthetic anyways. A store may come in the near future, so keep an eye out!

Cool! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment