Friday, March 23, 2012

Did I Hug You Goodbye? Did I Say Goodnight?

I really tried to think of a long and heartfelt write-up for this song but ran into some writer's block because to be honest, I'm having a pretty shitty day. And first I was going to post "The Shit That You Hate" but then decided that this tune would be better.

So I guess I can compromise by saying this:

Whenever I get into a shitty mood, I put on a Bomb The Music Industry! album and open up the lyrics to read along to while I listen because I've found that no matter what is going on with me, that always makes me feel better about things. Doing that is my little 40 minute escape from the world and reminds me that everything is going to be okay and I'm not alone and maybe things aren't so bad and I'm stronger than I let on sometimes.

... So there's that.



Seriously though, I'm an atheist but thank fucking God for Bomb The Music Industry! because I don't know what the fuck would be going on with me if I didn't have them to listen to when I freak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment